top of page

Out of State Vehicles- You must bring in the current out of state title that is signed and notarized (if applicable) by the seller. Emissions required on vehicles 5 years or older. If title is being held by a finance company an Arizona Registration Only will be issued. 

Out of State License/ID- Arizona honors driving privileges from other states. You must bring your current out of state license or official MVD Driving Record as well as original birth certificate or current passport. Individuals need to provide their social security number for all license and ID transactions. 

Out of state vehicle transfers available at all of our locations. Licenses/ID services are only provided at our Prince and Irvington Rd. locations.

Out-of-State Transfers

Contact Us

Thank you! A member of our staff will contact you ASAP

bottom of page